Quick, simple, light & ready to go. I created this dish for one, but could easily search more, just double the ingredients as desired. Its a great dish to have on a summary afternoon with a light glass of Rose. We had ours with WildKnapp Gin & tonic, which was a lazy afternoon treat.
- 2 x Sixty Sheep Lamb Chops
- Feta – crumbled
- 1/2 Courgette
- Handful of tender leaf broccoli
- Add butter to a frying pan & add your lamb chops on a low steady heat
- Start dicing your courgettes (5-6 mid chunk pieces is enough for 1 person)
- Tear some feta and crumble into a bowl
- Whilst the lamb chops is cooking add your chopped veg onto a grilling pan and cook
- Once your lamb chops are cooked through thoroughly (make sure to turn over) grab yourself a bowl.
- Add lamb chops, courgettes & broccoli to a bowl and sprinkle with feta.